May 5, 2010

Auntie Love

Our little boy is one lucky fellow. He is already so loved by our family and friends that it makes me want to cry just thinking about it. We have received such wonderful gifts, and one of the most special is this little treasure that I've been meaning to show off for sometime now . . .

It's a bear that Aunt Marie knitted for him. Are you kidding me? It's so stinkin' adorable. I only photographed one side of it . . . the other is blue. And, she knitted it with the softest and cuddliest yarn that you ever did see. I love it.

Oh, and in the background you can see a sneak peek of his "going home" outfits. Those will be for another post soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the posts..keep it up!!! I posted pictures of her room today on my blog too! :) Anxious to hear about your appointment today. Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie you are killing me. Way toooo cute.

    ReplyDelete